miércoles, octubre 18, 2006

MONOLOQUE IN FRONT THE MONITOR

I know this is not about hoping apologies or letting the issue go; it goes much more distant than my common sense can understand. Anyway, nobody is wretched.


I am strong, very strong, that’s what I know; but it hurting so dreadful when it is the same situation.


I should be adjusted to, although I am not. That pain still there, as usually. Even that, the damage is not so shocking and I have knowledge of how is going to end the day, is to me the same kind of soreness.

I know how to forgive, I had done that before.

But, how can I do that if I have no chance to get recover? It is like I had a very big injury in my face and I don’t let it be dry enough to be sane, I will have that scar forever... I will have yours scars forever. This poor old hearth is just a very huge scratch mark.

I need to reborn, once again.

I have a lot of stories… one with 7 years old that found out the only place she can be safe at home was under the bed… another one with a sad little girl, 9 years old, who has no hopes and didn’t find out why she got a life, ‘cause she has been told she was useless and worthless… the store of a anorexic teen who never give her all potential just to get notice… the true story of a frivolous, selfish, soaring and eccentric woman…

3 Comments:

Blogger 3L_b4g0 said...

what can i say? even if I could express myself exactly as I want... that won't be enough...

All that I can do is be here for you, always, 24/7 ...

HE's got our back, and have our worlds in HIS hands, ke no?

by the way, R those stories to tell??

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PRECIOUS DISTURBED!!!!

Saludos desde la locura

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger :::*ZhiNgär®ëra*::: said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

esk es jueves y estoy frutrada!!! jajaja

meno ps te comentaria algo respecto a lo ke escribiste, pero es jueves y hoy NO ENTENDI jajajaja!!!


saludos amiga TKM!!!

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need english classes bububu.. pero no importa en que idioma lo escribas.. me gusta lo que plasmas! saludos shula gracias por visitarme... lo de el link te lo debo porque no tengo ni idea como se hace eso.. en cuanto aprenda te aviso.. tu ya estas en mis links
by the way... ya me estoy chutando toda la serie mundial... maldito amor!

10:37 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home